Thursday, June 28, 2012

DAY - 250

This post is for yesterday, Wednesday, June 27th.


A lot more demo stuff today.  More of the same kinda thing.  Just talking details and edits with both
J Fred Knobloch and Scot Sax.  Looks like things are pretty locked in with the new demos.  Won't bore you with the details :)

Today I reached out to rising country star, Lee Brice's management.  Big thanks to my friend Matt. Matt sent me the management info and suggested I try to get in touch with Mr. Brice.  Sooo... I did.  I sent over an email pitching "20/20".    Its actually ironic that Matt sent me this suggestion because I had just purchased Lee Brice's album a couple days prior and loved it!

*Its actually even more ironic because the album has a song on it called "Don't Believe Everything You Think" which is about a music man who's convincing his girlfriend to not count him out on settling down..."I might have a ring in my pocket right now..."  he says in the chorus.  This is ironic because Sue (my now fiance) and I were listening to this song as we were driving to the winery where I was going to propose that day!  Hah... I couldn't keep the smile off my face as the lyrics rolled out of the speakers. Too funny :)

Anyway, we shall see if I hear back!

Ps: If you like Country and haven't heard Lee Brice's "Woman Like You" or "Hard 2 Love" check them out...amazing stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment