Tuesday, June 5, 2012

DAY - 233+234

New demo for your listening pleasure, I present the full band finished version of "Love Takes Work" http://mynameisaugust.bandcamp.com/track/love-takes-work-2 

Today's blog covers yesterday's (Monday, June 4) and today's events....

Yesterday, I reached out to Nashville publisher/songplugger Shane Barrett.  I wanted to contact Shane and let him know I'll be in town next week.  I asked if he'd like to meet up while I'm in town so I can play him a couple new demos.

Today I sent "Love Takes Work" to Show Dog Universal's Cliff Audretch III.  I definitely think its a strong pitch for one of his artists.  We'll see what he thinks.

Looking forward to the trip!  Once again, you can stay up close and personal with this Nashville adventure by following Instagram @susieb531



No comments:

Post a Comment