Wednesday, June 6, 2012

DAY - 235

Alright, I made all my final arrangements for Nashville today.  Spoke with everyone, confirmed, double checked and everything is good to go.  Running around like a crazy man making CD's and gathering all the necessary promo material.  Here's a picture of the promo CD :)


Last night I got an email with a REALLY cool listing from Taxi.com.  'Tis the season for Christmas songs??  I guess so, because they're looking for an original version of the Christmas classic, "Silent Night".  Well, it just so happens my good friend and co-writer, Eric Schwank and I recorded our own little rendition of Silent Night about 5 or 6 years ago.  I didn't have it on file anymore so I called Eric and sure enough he still had the mp3!  Just submitted to the listing today.  So random! Who would have thought our little recording would come in handy later down the line?  Its a sunny day in June and about 75 degrees out right now but if you'd like to take a listen you can check it out here (its at the bottom of the pagehttp://www.taximusic.com/hosting/home.php?artist=mynameisaugust

No comments:

Post a Comment