Wednesday, June 27, 2012

DAY - 249

Blog post is for yesterday Tuesday, June 26th


Today I did a bunch of reaching out.  Scot had a vocal session with Dana Alexandra yesterday (refer to Day 248) to work on the new song demo.  Scot called me from the session to discuss details and we got some last minute edits out of the way.  I actually sent an email to Dana yesterday just introducing myself.  Its funny because we're technically working together, but have never actually met lol... so I figured I'd reach out and say hello.  The song is moving along really well.

Next step, I emailed NYC producer/engineer, Jeremy Cimino.  Jeremy is an amazing, young, up-and-coming producer and recording engineer who is currently working at one of the hottest studios in NYC called Jungle City.  He also happens to be the guy who did the track production for our song
 "Bass Drum" and we've been getting so much positive feedback about that track!  Long story short, I figured I reach out to Jeremy about producing a track for the new song that Scot and I wrote.  Its definitely a different feel, more Pop/Rock a la Pink, Kelly, Avril ect. than Dance/Pop but nonetheless, I think Jeremy will nail it!

More to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment