Monday, June 18, 2012

DAY - 243

Home sweet home NJ.  Feels good to be home, but to be honest I already miss Nashville.  The people, the music, the food, everything about that town is so alive.  I know its the right place for Sue and I to eventually start our new lives together.  Can't wait to get back, and better yet, I can't wait to officially make the move.  I made some incredible connections and even more incredible memories this trip :)

Today I reached out to EMI Music publisher, Katie O'Halloran.  I emailed Katie to let her know that the writing session with songwriter, Heather Longstaffe went really well.  Like I said earlier, we knocked out a song start to finish in 3 hours.  I touched base with Katie also to thank her for the introduction.  I want to make sure she knows she can refer me to co-write anytime and I'll come prepared with my A-game.

Definitely pumped and looking forward to following up the trip with a strong week!

No comments:

Post a Comment