Tuesday, June 12, 2012

DAY - 239

Bluebird Cafe was insane last night...and not in a good way! I couldn't even get in the door this time.  It was PACKED to capacity inside and a line out the door 50 strong.  Figures... because it was the last day of CMA week, there was 3 publisher reps in attendance, and they were giving away a guitar for the best song played.  Oh well, at least I got a ticket that says I'm guaranteed to play next time.

Woke up early this morning and got right to work.  Big day ahead so I wanted to get some strong networking done early.  To kick off the day I emailed both Darius Rucker's and Luke Bryan's management... pitching "Love Takes Work".  Darius is with McGhee management in LA and Luke Bryan is with Redlight management, Nashville.  I have both they're email addresses from when we pitched "20/20".  This time, its coming from an unpublished songwriter "unsolicited" but I kept the emails extremely brief and vague so they might overlook that and check out the song.  We shall see.

That's all for now.  Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment