Monday, March 5, 2012

DAY - 169

Hope you had a fantastic weekend.  My apologies for the brief nature of today's blog.  I have to run out the door and won't be back until late... so I wanted to get this one out before I go. More to come tomorrow as I'm getting together with the Sweet Angeline team and Nashville songwriter, J Fred Knobloch for a skype writing session in the morning!

Today I followed up with HD Music Now licensing rep Jody Friedman.  Just to stay in the loop, I emailed Jody some new stuff I was working on.

I applied to play at a local music festival called Appel Farms Arts and Music Festival.  www.appelfarm.org

I also submitted "20/20" to this listing on Music X Ray.com:



Seeking great country songs & acts at Show Dog / Universal Music - Nashville
We are constantly on the look out for the best new country songs and acts. If you have an outstanding song or are seeking a record deal and are an absolutely top quality acts, we would love to hear your music.
Do not submit music to us outside of Music Xray. This is where we manage online submissions.
Country music superstar, Toby Keith, founded independent label, Show Dog Nashville in 2005. In 2001, Universal Records South was originally formed as a joint venture between Universal Music Group and music industry veterans Tim DuBois and Tony Brown; in 2007 it became a wholly owned Universal company with Mark Wright serving as President of the label.

No comments:

Post a Comment