Monday, March 26, 2012

DAY - 184

Hope you had a great weekend.  Mine was pretty low key.  Worked at my sister's Bakery (www.sweettbakes.com) , Celebrated my Mom's birthday, and did some light recording work.  Is it just me, or do the weekends seem to go by faster than ever?!

Today I sent "Bass Drumhttp://mynameisaugust.bandcamp.com/track/bass-drum-dance-pop to Downtown Music Publisher, Jeremy Yohai.  If you've been reading, you'll have seen Jeremy's name pop up a bunch of times throughout the blog.  I've been keeping in touch with him ever since the summer.  He's been digging a lot of the tunes I've sent over but I'm hoping to blow him away with something in hopes that he might want to start pitching something (offer me a single-song publishing deal).  We shall see.  Big week ahead...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment