Thursday, March 8, 2012

DAY - 172

I don't know if I mentioned, but I'm on Spring break right now.  (Woohoo... Cancun here I come!)  Yeah right, the reality is I've been observing elementary school music teachers and teaching private lessons all week.  Oh well,  today I decided to spend the day making music.  I've been in the studio all morning/afternoon producing and working on new tunes.  One is a dance/pop song in the same vein as Katy Perry, Kesha, Jessie J and the other is a pop/country tune I'm hoping to pitch to someone like Billy Currington or Blake Shelton.   Hope to have new demos for you in the next couple of weeks!  

Today I decided to send an email to Downtown Music Publisher, Jeremy Yohai.  If you've been following along, I've had a handful of back and forth emails with Jeremy over the past 172 days.  Its been about 2 months though, so I decided to drop a line.  I sent him "Heart On A String" and let him know we were planning on pitching Disney/Pixar.  I don't know if he works with Disney to any extent, but I figured if he likes the tune, it couldn't hurt. :)   Keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment