Friday, March 16, 2012

DAY - 178

This beautiful Friday brings close to another great week.  Made some great connections, got back an amazing new demo and finished a brand new song.  Speaking of finishing a brand new song...I had a super productive skype writing session with the 'Sweet Angeline' team and J Fred Knobloch.  We finished the song we started last week and already began talking about demo and pitching options.  The tune turned out to be a striking, mid-tempo country, pop crossover that is very reminiscent of Lady Antebellum. Can't wait to get it recorded so you can hear it!  

Today I got an email from a fellow songwriter who has been keeping up with the blog.  Callum Hendry, emailed me an opportunity listed on Music X Ray for Dance/Pop artist Wynter Gordon.  Wynter is looking for songs for her next album and Callum so graciously emailed to suggest that I pitch "Bass Drum".  Needless to say, I did right away.  So big thanks to Callum Hendry for the suggestion.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

Here's what the listing says:


Dance tracks for Wynter Gordon
I'm currently seeking Electronic dance tracks for a recording artist name Winter Gordon. The style should be playful eighty's disco meets 2013 dance music and the composition must have a strong melody and hook. Good Luck.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment