Tuesday, March 13, 2012

DAY - 175

Getting ready to head to the studio for a morning/afternoon recording session.    Before I do so, I wanted to get some networking done for the day.  This morning I reached out to Ryan Beuschel at ASCAP Nashville.  I met Ryan back in October when the Sweet Angeline team and I went to down to Nashville to record "20/20" with Jason Blume.  (refer to October Day 77)

I've been following up with Ryan every now and again to stay on his radar.  This morning, I decided to send him the newest song I wrote with J Fred Knobloch, "Heart On A String".   I sent him a link to the tune and lyrics, let him know our pitching intentions, and left the floor open to see if he first of all, digs it, and secondly, if he may have any ideas.  I'll keep you posted!  

No comments:

Post a Comment