Friday, December 23, 2011

DAY - 119

Its the eve of Christmas Eve and I just got back from a family party.  The holiday festivities have already begun!  Tomorrow happens to be one of my favorite dinners of the year... the traditional Italian 7 fish dinner. But let me tell you, this ain't your average 7 fishes.  My family is both Italian and Brazilian and all the women happen to be overachievers in the kitchen (to say the least)...so basically what you get is a mediterranean feast that turns into more like 9 or 10 fish dishes, not even counting the shrimp cocktail or crabcakes :)  

Anyway, enough about food, back to business.  Today I emailed 'Plaid Elephant Publishing'.  I stumbled across their site after doing some research on the net.  Plaid Elephant has a handpicked roster of super-talented singer-songwriters and bands that they represent.  They also handle music licensing.  I emailed them to introduce myself and to send them some material.  We'll see if they get back to me.

Hope ya'll have a merry little Christmas and happy holiday!!  Be back on Monday...  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment