Monday, December 5, 2011

DAY - 105


Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

William Jennings Bryan


What I am learning and what this blog adventure continues to teach me day in and day out is this...

I can't stand around and wait for things to happen.  I have to MAKE them happen.  I know this sounds cliche or like common sense, but saying it and doing it are two completely different things. 105 days ago I wasn't truly doing EVERYTHING I could to MAKE things happen.  I am a religious person and I do believe in fate. At the same time I now, more than ever, realize that I can't sit around and say, "well, if its meant to be, its meant to be".  That's a cop out.   I'm learning more and more that I need to take the 'steering wheel of life' into my own hands and drive... kind of like the 'Incubus' song :)

Today I found a cool listing on MusicXRay and submitted.  This is the listing on MusicXRay.com....

Looking for Pop Ballad or Uptempo songs for Young at heart. I have a duo that need great songs with harmonies.

No comments:

Post a Comment