Thursday, December 8, 2011

DAY - 108

Today I followed up with Philadelphia hit songwriter, Scot Sax. I met Scot about a year ago at University of the Arts in Philadelphia.  Scot holds private and group songwriting workshops here in Philly so I wanted to get in touch with him to see if he has any sessions coming up or if we can schedule a private session.  Scot is a fantastic and extremely versatile writer that has many placements with TV/Film and a HUGE cut with Faith Hill and Tim McGraw called, "Like We Never Loved At All".    

Also, I already heard back from that last MusicXray listing... it wasn't a perfect pitch for what he was looking forward, but still got pretty good news!  This is what he said:

  1. This song has a good hook, and I like the style a lot. Although this song in particular was not selected at this time, I'd like to hear more, definitely. -NRE
  2. It doesn't quite meet what we're currently seeking but I will keep this track in mind and share it with colleagues

No comments:

Post a Comment