Monday, December 12, 2011

DAY - 110

I heard back from Philadelphia hit songwriter, Scot Sax today. (refer to DAY 108)  Looks like I'm going to be getting together with Scot to do some writing either next week or after Christmas!!  I'm definitely pumped about this.  Scot is a great writer.  I'm looking forward to sharing some of the new ideas I have brewing.  Stay tuned!

I also submitted to another listing today on MusicXRay.  I submitted the female version of
"Remember the Summer Nights"  You can listen here... http://mynameisaugust.bandcamp.com/track/remember-the-summer-nights-female-version

Here's what the listing says:


WAP Publishing is seeking Country, Alternative Country, Bluegrass, and Western genres 
WAP Publishing works with brands around the world and we are constantly in need of new country music for placements. We are looking for everything from folk to alternative country. If you have something good, we want to hear it. If we like what we hear, we will contact you with details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment