Friday, December 16, 2011

DAY - 113

Today I got together with the 'Sweet Angeline' team and stumbled onto a killer new song idea.  We had a great day of writing that will hopefully lead to finishing a new tune.

After the session, I emailed Philly hit songwriter Scot Sax back (refer to past couple days) about getting together next week.  Stay tuned for more details.  

I also read through the WAP publishing agreement and everything looks kosher.  I'll be submitting "Remember the Summer Nights" to their catalog so we'll see how it goes.

I also happened to stumble across singer/songwriter , Rachael Yamagata's page on facebook and decided to shoot her email.  She's a super talented songwriter who's has had a ton of success that's gone under the radar.  Facebook isn't really the best for networking, but I figured trying to make a connection couldn't hurt.

Alright, writing session early tomorrow morning... time for bed... goodnight yall

No comments:

Post a Comment