Wednesday, December 7, 2011

DAY - 107

To keep with my goal this week of following up....

Today I emailed high profile ASCAP rep and publisher Michael Martin.  I met Michael back in August in Nashville.  (refer to Day 13, August)  He really liked the material we showed him back in August so I wanted to try and stay on his radar.  I sent him over the song, '20/20' and let him know that we worked on it with hit Nashville songwriter, Jason Blume (figured a little name dropping couldn't hurt)

I also submitted to another listing on MusicXRay... here's what it said:

I have the ability to solicit material to a number of major and independent labels, and have been encouraged to do so by these labels. Let me hear what you've got to offer, if I like it, it may end up in the personal email of an A&R representative or producer that I interact with on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment