Tuesday, December 20, 2011

DAY - 116

The holiday season is upon us.  As hectic as this time of year can be, I still love it. The smell of a Christmas tree, sugar cookies, and over the top lighting displays are worth all the extra traffic and craziness the season brings.  Speaking of this hectic time of year,  this week and next week probably aren't the best for networking, but I intend to plow ahead anyhow in hopes that the holiday spirit might bring me some good tidings :)

I just got done writing an email to KCS Entertainment, a publishing company based out of Hollywood CA. KCS is a private company who is apparently playing in the global music market.  After doing some research, I stumbled across the website and found out that they're in search of new writers!  As you can guess, I did not hesitate to submit some material and refer to my websites.  We shall see.

Earlier today I also called J Fred Knobloch to set up a potential writing session for next week.   Looking forward to finishing the song we started and showing him another new idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment