Saturday, October 1, 2011

DAY - 56


Thought this was hilarious... :)



Sorry for the delay on this blog.  Yesterday was a great day!  I spent all morning/afternoon writing with pro Nashville songwriter J Fred Knobloch via Skype.  Aahhh the wonders of modern technology.  (Basically saved me a $300 plane ticket! amazing!)  We had a great session and got really far on the new tune.  Really excited about it!  I also spoke with Fred a little about the contracts and, being the wonderful person that he is, he offered to read them over for me and check for any red flags.

So the rest of the weekend will spent looking into these contracts and doing some more research on new people to contact.  If you know someone...send them my way!  mynameisaugust@yahoo.com

More to come. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment