Sunday, October 2, 2011

DAY - 57

Nothing like spaghetti dinner Sunday's at Mom's house to end/start the week right. (I know Sunday is technically the first day of the week, however I usually think of Sunday as being the last) Somehow all is right with the world when you have a big plate of pasta and homemade meatballs in front of you.

After dinner, I felt re-charged and ready to research.  Tonight I stumbled across 'Upper 11 Music & Management' and the founder, Tony Meola.  www.upper11.com  After doing some research on the company, I found that they are a subsidiary of Universal Music.  They handle not only management of artists but also publishing and licensing of songs and have had many placements with TV and film.  I got so caught up in the research of the company, I wound up emailing Tony Meola tonight.  Usually, I don't like emailing people on weekends...buuttt... I kinda forgot it was Sunday hah.   Hopefully the email doesn't get lost in his inbox.  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment