Wednesday, October 5, 2011

DAY - 60

Great day for rock n' roll!  Woke early and headed into Philly for a recording session @ Medicine Man studios with my co-producer and mixing engineer, Chris Zurzolo.  I laid down some vocals for a new
'My Name is August' single called, "The Best That Never Was".  Its sounding awesome!  I'm so psyched for you to hear it!!  Should be releasing the song within the next month or two so stay tuned...

The rest of day has been spent teaching and emailing back and forth with Jason Blume regarding our Nashville recording session.(refer to yesterday)  Everything is coming together beautifully (knock on wood).  It looks like we'll be tracking 2 versions of the song... version 1 will be a pop style demo and version 2 will be a country demo (we're doing this so that we have a broader spectrum of artists we can pitch the song too)

I'm planning on bringing a little video camera to the session so I can post it on here to give you a little insight into how it all goes down.  So exciting...more to come soon!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment