Friday, October 28, 2011

DAY - 80

Today is my birthday.  Even though I'm getting older and life is moving faster than I want it to, I still enjoy birthdays.  Its like getting a chance to start fresh... to see what the next year has in store.  Every birthday, I make a pledge to myself that "this year will be the year..." (fill in the rest)  Well, I have to admit, I feel particularly confident and excited about this upcoming year.  Instead of 'seeing what this year has in store for me' I'm planning to show this year what I have in store for it!  Failures/setbacks may come along the way, but I plan to embrace them with a new sense of determination.  I intend to move right through them without even stopping to look back.  The wheels are turning, the momentum is building...let's make some unforgettable music.  Stay tuned!

Today I emailed Ryan Beuschel (the rep from ASCAP) thanking him for his time and sent him the demo of '20/20'.  Ryan was a really cool guy and very knowledgable...  I would like to try and keep this connection and help it grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment