Wednesday, May 23, 2012

DAY - 226

Famous author and speaker, Bob Burg, regarding networking...

"It isn't just what you know, and it isn't just who you know. It's actually who you know, who knows you, and what you do for a living."

"Position yourself as a center of influence - the one who knows the movers and shakers. People will respond to that, and you'll soon become what you project."
 
Bob Burg
 
Today I reached out to Katie O'Halloran at EMI Music Publishing.  Katie hooked me up to write with EMI writer, Heather Longstaffe while I'm in Nashville.   I figured I'd reach out to Katie this week to see if there might be anyone else i could potentially connect with while I'm in town!  I also sent her the rough mix demo of the new Sweet Angeline/Fred Knobloch song.  Hoping to finish soon and post.  Have a great rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment