Thursday, May 17, 2012

DAY - 222

Day 222... has a nice ring to it. Spent ALL day recording.  I had the Sweet Angeline team over the studio today to sing final vocals on a brand new song.  We spent all day working on it because we're preparing to pitch it tomorrow.  That's right, tomorrow!  It might be jumping the gun a little but we figured we might not get a better opportunity.  If you've been following, I'm opening for Little Big Town tomorrow with the Liv Devine Band....wooo hoooo!!! Anyway,  I don't know why it didn't hit me sooner, but today Liv had the idea that we should pitch the new song to Little Big Town at the show. Casually of course :)   Great idea! They're seriously the perfect pitch for this new song besides Lady A.  I called J Fred Knobloch to discuss the idea and he completely agreed.  So that's the plan.  Alright, back to work...got some mixing to do.  Hopefully I'll have a version of the new song up soon for you to hear.  Wish me luck.  Cheers!

If you live in or around New Jersey and want to see the show here's the details:

Starland Ballroom
-Friday (tomorrow) May 18th
-8pm
-Tix $23
-570 Jernee Mill Road  Sayreville, NJ 08872
(732) 238-5500

www.starlandballroom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment