Wednesday, April 30, 2014

DAY - 183

In transit...from subbing to teaching at School of Rock.  I'm presently taking advantage of an hour break to get some networking done.  Still pumped from getting the official word that Case Likens is releasing "Caught In A Storm"!  The national radio debut is May 5th.  Please do me a HUGE favor and call in to your local country station and request it on Cinco de Mayo!   Here's a preview of Chase singing the song!  https://soundcloud.com/chaselikensofficial/caught-in-a-storm-preview

Today, I reached out to the Creative Director at Kobalt Music Publishing, Jeff Skaggs.  I emailed Jeff about a year ago and he sent me a nice response letting me know to stay in touch.  It's been a while since I've dropped him a line so I decided to do so today.  Kobalt is an international music publisher with offices all over.  They handle all types of music and are working with many successful artists such as Katy Perry, Ke$ha, Demi Lovato...just to name a few.  I sent Jeff some new material, both Pop and Country.

No comments:

Post a Comment