Wednesday, April 16, 2014

DAY - 172+173

It's shaping up to be a good week.  More info on the new cut coming soon! (refer to DAY - 170) The artist recorded vocals this past week and I was forwarded a copy of the final recording last night.  I have to say, it sounds awesome!!

My writing schedule is pretty packed for the rest of the week, working with Molly Hunt and Cheyenne Medders tomorrow and with Jon D'Agostino on Friday.  Hoping to knock out two new future hits. ;)  Tomorrow afternoon, I have a meeting with Mark Brown from Round Hill Music Publishing.  Looking forward to speaking more with Mark and playing some new music.

Today, I followed up with Creative Nation creative director, Julie Stuckey.  Julie responded to an email of mine back in January and left the door open to keep in touch.  This afternoon, I sent a couple new song demos.

No comments:

Post a Comment