Thursday, April 24, 2014

DAY - 177-179

The past few days flew by in a blur.  I'm having trouble remembering what I did.  Let's see...

Tuesday morning, I reached out to Washington Street publishing to say hi and introduce myself.  Later that day, I finished a brand new song with co-writer, Jon D'Agostino.  The song is killer!  Super catchy, upbeat and fun.  Can't wait to finish, demo, post and pitch!

Wednesday, I sent Mark Brown at Round Hill a follow up email, thanking him for meeting with me.  I also got together to rehearse with co-writer, Molly Hunt.  I'm playing guitar for Molly on Friday at Mama's Java.  Killer line-up featuring, Jenn Bostic as the headliner.  Should be a great night of music.  Come check it out if your in town!  Later that night, I did a work tape for the song I wrote with Jon.  This thing is really coming together nicely.

Today, I've been subbing.  I was supposed to have a writing session with co-writer, Kirk Penney tonight but my wife and I have an impromptu meeting with a mortgage broker.  That's right...it's house huntin' time!  Biggest priority on my list...space for a recording studio!  ;)  This morning, I was able to fire off a quick email to Laura Wright at Big Yellow Dog music publishing.  Hoping to connect!


No comments:

Post a Comment