Monday, April 14, 2014

DAY - 171

Hope you had a great weekend.  The weather was incredible here in Nashville! (not like today...another gloomy Monday)  Sue and I spent Sunday morning walking the dogs and laying on a blanket in Centennial Park followed by our new tradition of looking at Sunday Open Houses.  That's right, it's house hunting time!  The market is CRAZY down here.  Houses are selling on the first day and they're going for asking price and above!  Fingers crossed, we hope to land something in the next couple months.

Today, I reached out to Combustion Music Publishing's president and owner, Chris Farren.  As I was saying earlier in Chapter 2: Nashville, I'd love to score a meeting with Combustion.  They're one of the top publishers in Nashville.  Great writers, great staff.  I reached out and sent Chris a sample of my work.

That's all I could squeeze in today.  I have an interview at 2pm.  Wish me luck!

Some cool stuff coming this week.  Stay tuned.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment