Friday, April 25, 2014

DAY - 180

I've been subbing all day...little kids.  My master's degree in Music is K-12 certified. So technically, I can teach all-ages.  However, I've made the firm decision (today) that I could never take a gig teaching kids below 4th grade.  I am worn out!!  I know this might sound horrible, and I say it with love,  but I just find that age (K-3) to be highly annoying!  Sorry.  Just venting.

Anyway, I got done early today and had some time this afternoon to network.  I started off with an email to creative director at THiS Music, Kendall Lettow.  THiS Music has some fantastic writers on there roster doing even more fantastic things.  I'd love to meet with Kendall and play her some music!

I followed up with Senior Creative director at ASCAP Nashville, LeAnn Phelan.  I thanked LeAnn for including me in the Nashville country songwriting workshop and sent a general update with some new tunes.

Finally, I followed up with creative director at Liz Rose Music, Natalie Harker.  Just said hello and gave a brief update.

Just to plug it one more time... I'm playing guitar for singer-songwriter, Molly Hunt today at Mama's Java in Nashville.  7pm start.  Come by if you want to check out some great music.

Cheers and have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment