Tuesday, April 29, 2014

DAY - 181+182

I have some exciting news to reveal!  Remember I said I was getting a song cut?? (refer to DAY - 170) Well, the word is out!  American Idol finalist and new country artist, Chase Likens officially recorded "Caught In A Storm" and he's releasing it as his first single on Nashville radio. Woo hoo!!! :)  Fingers crossed and prayers said that Chase takes it straight to the top of the charts!  Follow the link above to check out the demo we pitched him.  The song was written with co-writer and President of Demolition Music Publishing, Jon D'Agostino as well as young and talented artist/songwriter, Abigail Nyman.  So pumped.  Let's keep the momentum!

Speaking of keeping the momentum...I'm going to Key West next week for the Key West Songwriter's Festival, hosted by BMI!   Even though, I'm an ASCAP writer, Jon D'Agostino invited me to join him and Demolition Music Pub songwriter, Adam Searan for the trip.  3 nonstop days of writing, networking and checking out shows.  Nashville's best will be there, songwriter's and industry folks alike.  Needless to say, I couldn't turn it down.  I leave next Wednesday...can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment