Tuesday, March 25, 2014

DAY - 157

Today, I pitched a brand new song to Gloriana's camp.  Check it out... hot off the press! Caught In A Storm. I wrote this one with Jon D'Agostino and Abigail Nyman.  That's Adam Cunningham on the lead vocals and Abigail singing the harmonies.  Production was done by Jason Garner Productions.  Great team!

Gloriana is with Warner Brothers Records and their next album is being produced by Mark Bright.  This morning I quickly reached out to Mark along with the A&R team and sent them "Caught In A Storm".   I know it's a strong pitch, but coming from an unknown it may be discarded.  We shall see. Fingers crossed!

This morning, I followed up with Carrie Gallo at Cal 4 Publishing and thanked her for our meeting last week.  Look forward to staying in touch.

Hope you enjoy the new music.  More in the works!

No comments:

Post a Comment