Monday, March 24, 2014

DAY - 154 + 155

Hope you had a great weekend!  Let me back it up a bit and catch you up on last Thursday and Friday.

Thursday, I had a great writing session with Indiana songwriter, Bill Gue via Skype.  Bill and I are tweaking a new pop song we've been writing.  Very cool idea with a lot of potential for different markets.  More to come on that.

Later that day, I had a recording session at Jason Garner Productions.  We laid down the vocals for a brand new song (demo coming soon!)  that I wrote with Jon D'Agostino and Abby Nyman.  The demo singer was Adam Cunningham and Abby sang the harmonies.  The demo is sounding awesome!!  Lady A meets Eli Young Band.  Can't wait to post for your listening pleasure.  Adam Cunningham is an amazing singer and talented songwriter.  Check him out if you get a chance.  I'll definitely be keeping that connection!

Friday, I heard back from Mark Brown at Round Hill Publishing. (refer to previous post)  Looks like we're going to be meeting the week of April 6th!  What a random serious of events.  Looking forward to the meeting.




No comments:

Post a Comment