Friday, March 14, 2014

DAY - 149+150

It's a beautiful Friday morning here in Music City. I'm looking back at a great week and looking forward to a week filled with music!  That's right, next week is Spring break.  Schools out... so no substitute teaching. Students are away... so not many private lessons.  Nothing to do next week but write a hit song!  I have some cool writing appointments lined up, a recording session at Jason Garner Productions, a recording session at J Fred Knobloch's studio, the ASCAP workshop, and a meeting at Cal 4 Publishing.  Looking forward to making the most of the time off.

Yesterday, I spent most of my downtime scheduling out next week.  Today, I decided to reach out to another contact at Ole Music Publishing.  This morning, I reached out Emily Mueller, Creative Manager at Ole.

Hope you enjoy your Friday and the weekend.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment