Monday, March 24, 2014

DAY - 156

Break is over. Even though I worked just as hard as ever, it felt great.  I was able to wear one hat last week. Songwriter.  And honestly, it was one of the most productive weeks I've had since my wife Sue and I made the move.  Having time like that is a blessing.  I feel a renewed confidence heading into this hectic week.  Let the juggling act continue... ;)

Today, I followed up with 2 publishers I've been in contact with over the past couple years.  Daniel Lee from BMG and Natalie Harker from Liz Rose Music.  Both Daniel and Natalie are super talented creative directors.  They have a great ear for new music and truly understand the market.  It's evident in the songs they get cut.  I'm very interested in staying on the radar with both of them and proving that I have what it takes to work in this competitive industry.  With that in mind, I forwarded over a couple new samples of my music.

No comments:

Post a Comment