Friday, January 9, 2015

DAY - 341

Up bright and early this cold Friday morning.  Well, maybe not bright.  The sun isn't quite out when I wake up.  However, it's starting to peak it's head out right now and it looks to be a clear day.  I'll keep this one short and sweet since I have to be heading off to teach.

This morning, I pitched Eli Young Band's team.  I reached out to their producer as well as there management at Triple 8.  I know Eli Young was looking for songs about a month ago, but they may have finished up by now.  I figured I'd give it a shot anyway.

Looking ahead, I have a full week of writing coming up with some very talented folks that I've been working with as well as some brand new co-writes.  Looking forward to digging deep and striking  gold!!

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment