Tuesday, January 6, 2015

DAY - 338

I have to keep this one short and sweet.  I got my dates mixed up.  Last night I thought I was writing with Tammy Jacobs and Jason Eustice at Demolition Music but that's next week.  Since I had the night off, I spent the time working on a good acoustic version of the song I wrote with Bill Gue and Michael Jay in LA.  We're planning on using Jason Garner for the demo.  I want to make sure everything "speaks for itself" on the rough version so that the demo will come out killer!  Planning on finishing that up tonight.

This morning, I pitched Cassadee Pope's team.  I think Cassadee is a fantastic artist.  She's extremely versatile and has a huge voice!  It would be an honor to have a song on her next project.  I reached out to her producer as well as her A&R at Big Machine.  As always, we shall see.  Fingers crossed, prayers said.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment