Wednesday, January 7, 2015

DAY - 339

More pitching this morning.  Anticipating that Lady Antebellum will soon begin to look for outside songs and co-writes for their next project,  I swung for the fences this morning and pitched their camp.  A&R at Universal, management and producer.

Last night's writing session was postponed so, after grabbing some dinner and watching a little mindless television, (season premier of the Bachelor...I know what you're thinking...farmer Chris is the man ;) )  I hit the studio.  By studio, of course, I mean the guest room in my new house where my recording gear is currently located.  That is, until my beautiful writer's room is renovated!  We'll get there...first is the kitchen.  But now I'm off topic.  Anyway, I finished up a rough acoustic version of the new song I wrote with Bill Gue and Michael Jay and started another track for a song I wrote with Jesse Walker.  Let's keep 'em coming!

Alright, gotta go warm up the car!  It's 20 degrees in Music City!

No comments:

Post a Comment