Tuesday, September 30, 2014

DAY - 279-280

Fall break is fast approaching!  I'm looking at a full week off from school starting this coming Saturday. You know what that means...time to go on a writing binge!  This two writing sessions a week thing has been totally killing the creative flow.  Normally, I'm able to do more but with the purchase of the house...renovations, etc. it's been too hectic to fit more in.   Next week, I'm going to try and write as many songs as possible.  I'll be playing "creative catch up" if you will.  Can't wait!

Speaking of writing sessions, I've got a great one lined up for tomorrow night.  I'm writing with Jason Eustice, Tammy Jacobs, and Tammy's friend, Erica who I haven't written with yet. Tammy, Jason and I have written three killer songs together already so I'm looking forward to knocking another one out of the park!

This morning and yesterday morning, I spent some time sending emails out to schedule writing sessions for next week as well as trying to schedule some publisher meetings.

I want to get everything booked and scheduled ahead of time because Sue and I are also trying to do the majority of our move next week.  We pushed back the move date as much as possible to allow time for the renovations we're doing so it looks like we officially move in October 12th now.  Crunch time!

No comments:

Post a Comment