Wednesday, September 17, 2014

DAY - 270+271

Great day yesterday.  Woke up early for the usual Starbucks hang and pitched Billy Currington's A&R a couple songs.  I heard he's still looking to finish up his latest project so I pitched a few more.  I sent over "Die Happy" and a brand new song called, "One Kiss".

"One Kiss" is a new song I wrote with Demolition Music's, Jon D'Agostino, as well as Troy Castellano, and Stone Aielli.  Jason Garner productions demoed the song and it turned out killer...at least in my humble opinion. ;)  Check it out...lemme know what you think!

Last night, I had a writing session with the incredibly talented husband and wife team of Scot Sax and Suzie Brown.  We knocked another one out last night and, honestly, I think we knocked this one out of the park!   Very cool song.  Outside-the-box lyric approach and topic, and a killer melody and arrangement.  Looking forward to demoing this one.

This morning, I decided to follow up yesterday's pitch by sending the same songs to his whole team, A&R, management, and producer.  Fingers crossed.  I'd love a Billy Currington cut.  He's one of my favorite country artists.  As always, we shall see.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment