Thursday, September 25, 2014

DAY - 275-277

Gotta keep this one short.  Busy day ahead and I have to be at school extra early to get some papers graded, etc.  

Tuesday, I took a big swing and pitched Luke Bryan's team a few songs.  I reached out to his A&R at Universal Music Group as well as his manager at Red Light Management.  The two songs I pitched were "Rebound" and "Happy Hour". 

Wednesday, I made a couple pitches.  I reached out to Joe Nichols producer, Derek George and pitched "Rebound" as well as "Die Happy".  I also pitched a new country duo called American Young.  They had a single last year that was a great song called, "Love Is War".  I love their sound so I figured I'd reach out.  They're currently signed with Curb records so I sent emails their A&R at Curb.  I sent them, "Happily Ever Over" and "Bring Me Back to Life".  

You can hear all these songs at www.mynameisaugust.bandcamp.com 

Last Friday, while waiting in the lobby of Warner Music for my meeting, I met a few people who were also waiting for meetings.  One of which, was a manager by the name of Louis O'Reilly from Invictus Entertainment Group.  We got to talking and Louis gave me his card and told me to send him some songs.  So I did this morning. We shall see! 

Hope you have a great Thursday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment