Thursday, August 28, 2014

DAY - 257+258

Back at Starbucks this morning.  Have you noticed the drastic improvement in the turkey bacon, egg white breakfast sandwich?  That's the best 230 calories I'll eat all day!

I forgot to mention yesterday.  I got a new song cut!!  Just got the word on Friday that a country artist will be cutting a new song of mine.  The call came from co-writer and Demolition Publishing owner, Jon D'Agostino.  More details to come asap!

Last night, I heard back from Casey James' manager, Bryan Frasher, about the song I pitched.  He loved the song, but didn't think it would fit on the record.  When I wrote him back, I thanked him for the kind words and for listening.  I didn't even mention that I heard from Casey directly.

This morning, I started follow ups.  I reached out to my rep at ASCAP, LeAnn Phelan as well as Mark Brown from Round Hill Publishing.  Just wanted to touch base, give an update and try to schedule a meeting for September.  My catalog has grown in leaps and bounds since I last met with both LeAnn and Mark and I'd love to play them some new songs.

That's a wrap for today!  Looking forward to Friday and a long weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment