Tuesday, August 19, 2014

DAY - 250+251

Pitching...teaching...writing...pitching...teaching...writing...repeat...

Head is spinning a bit...but...I'm starting to get a handle on things.  I think.

Three great writing sessions over the past two days.  Monday, I met Vince Constantino at a pretty sweet Starbucks in Hermitage, TN.  This Starbucks has a great outdoor area with ceiling fans and tons of space.  It made for a great location to hang and write, especially when no instruments were necessary.  Later that night, I met Jon D'Agostino for a Skype session.  We worked on tweaks to our latest song as well.  Tightened up both tunes and now looking to demo soon!

Today, I had co-write with co-writer, James Breedwell.  James is a talented writer who has been blessed with success!   He has a ton of cuts with indie artists and major label artists as well as a big cut with the young and super talented, Jackie Evancho of "America's Got Talent" fame.

On to pitching!
Monday, I pitched Thomas Rhett's A&R team.  I pitched "My Happy Hour" and a new song called "Rebound".  This morning I pitched Love & Theft's producer, A&R and Management.  I sent "Brand New Love Song" and Happily Ever Over".

You can check out all these songs (except Rebound) at www.mynameisaugust.bandcamp.com

"Rebound" demo is in the works and coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment