Tuesday, August 12, 2014

DAY - 245+246

Last night was an amazing night of music!

I was honored to be a part of the first annual Wrecking Ball Writer Showcase hosted by Demolition Music Publishing.  Belcourt Taps was packed all night.  So much talent showed up to play and we had an awesome crowd!  I want to thank all of you who came out to support.  It was a blast!

I was in the first round with Demolition writer, Jason Eustice and a phenomenal singer by the name of Taryn Papa.  I played, Die Happy, Caught In A Storm, and Happy Hour. My first song, Die Happy, was a little rusty...forgot some lyrics... think my nerves may have gotten the best of me.  I recovered, got comfortable and crushed the second 2 songs.  After the set, I made rounds, said hi and introduced myself to some really cool people. Here's the flyer with a list of the folks that played!



Tonight, I have a skype writing session with the super team of Tammy Jacobs and Jason Eustice.  We have a tweak session tonight to go over and edit some of our finished work.  Tighten things up and make sure we're good to go before demoing.

No comments:

Post a Comment