Saturday, August 9, 2014

DAY - 240-244

My apologies for for the delay on posting.  To be completely honest, there's not much to post.  This week was the first week in "MI365 - Chapter 2: Nashville" history that I totally fell short of my goal.  I'm not going to sit here and give excuses.  Yes, the teaching gig is in full swing. Yes, I'm crazy busy.  However, the fault is mine for not creating the time.  Like I said earlier, this is going to be a test in time management and multi-tasking.  I blew it this week and have to deal with the fact that I have 5 whole business days of basically zero new progress.  Not happy.

Today, I made up for it a little.  I had a killer writing session at Demolition Music Publishing with Jon D'Agostino, Stone Aielli, and Troy Castellano.  We knocked out a killer new tune.  Something fresh and different. Country with a soulful R&B flair.  Pretty sweet.  Looking forward to finishing this tune.  Tonight, it's dinner with the Demolition family and possibly some Karaoke!

Monday night, I'm playing Demolition Music Publishing first ever Wrecking Ball Writer's Showcase!  It's at 8pm at Belcourt Taps.  If you're in town, come hang and check out some future hits! ;) I'm playing in the first round so don't be late.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment