Tuesday, February 25, 2014

DAY - 137

Last night's writing session with Molly and Cheyenne was great!  I'm so glad we brought the talents of Cheyenne on board. (refer to yesterday) Great guy and super talented.   The past few months have been a whirlwind.  I'm so thankful for all the amazing people I'm meeting and all the inspired music that is a resulting.

Today is non-stop.  I found a little window of down time to write this post after subbing and before teaching private lessons.  Gotta make it quick.


Today, I decided to take another crack at reaching out to Ole Music Publishing.  Ole is an awesome publishing company but more than that, I feel as though it could be a great place for my music to thrive.  They have outlets all over and handle multiple genres of music.  Being the ADD songwriter that I am, my music needs multiple outlets!  Hoping to make the connection happen.  We shall see.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment