Monday, February 24, 2014

DAY 134+135

So sorry to keep doubling up on posts.  At the moment, I'm being pulled in so many different directions daily that my downtime is very minimal.   It's ok though...we'll git r done!

The weeks are flying by!  I can't believe it's almost March.  We had a taste of that warm spring sunshine this weekend, and it was totally energizing.  I'm really looking forward to Spring in Nashville. I hear it's the most beautiful season.

Enough about the weather.  Last week was productive.  I had a schedule full of writing sessions that have led to meeting cool new people and great networking opportunities.  My writing session with Molly Hunt on Friday was fantastic.  We decided to bring the very talented, Cheyenne Medders into the mix. Cheyenne is a songwriter and producer here in Nashville and I'm super pumped to work with him.  Molly, Cheyenne and I have a session this afternoon and we're hoping to finish up a great song!

On Friday, I touched base with ASCAP about upcoming events.  There is one scheduled at the Basement this Wednesday night.  ASCAP will be featuring some of their hottest new writers/artists.  I spoke with LeAnne Phelan and she said it is a must see!

Gearing up for another packed week.  Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment