Tuesday, February 11, 2014

DAY - 127

The sun is FINALLY out!  Over the past week or so, the winter gray invaded the city and stayed around way past its welcome.  It might still be cold, but just seeing that blue sky gets me going!   Looking forward to a writing session tonight with my Canadian friend and co-writer, Mr. Kirk Penney. As they say here in song town, I'm feeling a big ole hit! :)

Summertime isn't for another 4-5 months, but now is the time to start pitching those summer songs!! Today, I pitched Cole Swindell's A&R rep at Sony Music Nashville, Cris Lacy.  I pitched "Here We Go Again".  Recently basking in the glow of his first hit, "Chillin' It", Cole is a new artist/writer with a lot of promise!  He has that laid back, country boy swagger thing going on.  I know, "HWGA" is a strong pitch for him, but we'll see what his A&R thinks.  

That's all for today. Have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment