Tuesday, February 18, 2014

DAY - 131

This morning, I spent a couple hours updating and submitting music to two different TV/Film licensing companies.  I've been working with these companies over the past couple years and haven't updated my music in a while.  I'm excited to submit some new recordings and see what kind of traction I get!

Like I said a few months ago, I'm putting more effort in the TV/Film market this year.  After getting word that one of my songs (co-written with Kirk Penney) is being used in a Canadian movie, I got fired up to keep the ball rolling!  Over the weekend, I did some reading/research and watched a great workshop on TAXI TV.  (If you've never watched TAXI TV, google it and watch.  It's an amazing free resource.) As I said in an earlier post, my ultimate goal is the elusive hit song. However,  I'm now feeling better informed and motivated to pursue more placements and write more songs for the TV/Film market as well.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment