Wednesday, November 23, 2011

DAY - 98

Apparently tonight is the biggest bar night of year.  Instead of joining in the festivities at my favorite local, my girlfriend, Susan and I will be trekking down to West Virginia ;) to spend Thanksgiving with her family.  I'm actually REALLY excited about it!  Looking forward to leaving the day-to-day craziness for an extended relaxing weekend getaway, filled with amazing food and great people.

Hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving!

Today I was able to do some important research and found out that one of my favorite country singers Darius Rucker, is looking for songs!  This is really ironic because I just mentioned the other day (refer to day 95) that Fred Knobloch and I had a song that would be a perfect pitch for him.  So first I emailed Fred and let him know that we need to give the demo process a swift kick in the ass, git 'r done, and pitch it!  Then,  I emailed Jason Blume because I also think our song "20/20" would be a great pitch.  So let's keep our fingers crossed.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment