Saturday, November 5, 2011

DAY - 85

Apologies for the lateness of this blog...this covers yesterday (11/4/2011)  As usual I will be doing research this weekend on more contacts to approach this week.  Stay tuned!

Today I got together with my 'Sweet Angeline' co-writers Tyler and Liv.  Unfortunately, we didn't have the most creative day hah.  I guess the songwriting muse checked out for the day.  However, we did come up with some cool ideas for future sessions...

I just got an email from Music X Ray that said they're going to be featuring my music on their site as well as all of their social networking sites.  I emailed back to let them know that was totally cool!  Here's what they said...

Hi!

Congratulations on being one of the favorite artists selected by our staff this week!  




No comments:

Post a Comment